routines & Habits
Coping with the demands of an increasingly busy and stressful life is a huge challenge for students. Developing healthy routines and habits are a foundation from which students can build academic and personal success.
Good routines and habits help young people;
- Get enough sleep
- Maintain a balanced diet
- Improve their organisation and efficiency
- Manage their time between work, study, family and friends
- Stay fit and active
- Remain more emotionally stable
Only 1 in 10 young Australian's get enough exercise 1
Just 15% of teens get enough sleep each night 2
This course is designed to;
- Introduce students to the routines and habits of highly successful people (and why they’re so effective)
- Help students discover what routines and habits will work for them personally
- Show how to build strong routines and habits, what the common mistakes are and how to avoid them
- Give them practical tools to help them along the way
We run interactive surveys with students to help them identify their personality traits such as their resilience to failure, their susceptibility to distraction and preference for security or opportunity.
By helping students understand their strengths and weaknesses, they can select routines and habits to complement, helping to ensure they have a well rounded, balanced skill set.
The course also involves a number of videos and other material designed to be engaging, fun and relatable for young people. Here's a taste of one video we use from former US Labor Secretary & UC Berkeley lecturer Robert Reich.
1 in 5 Australian adolescents are overweight or obese 3
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about our Routines & Habits course, or to request a quote, please complete the details below and we'll be in touch.
We're always happy to customise this course to meet the specific needs of your school.
“You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine”
- John C. Maxwell